Pages

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Cool Saturday

Saturday

A beautiful cool day.  The 95 degree days of last week are gone.

Maybe a warm up in the arena would be a good way to spend the day.
And so we did
Nevel and I
But first I had to move my trailer.
A new gate installed
Hits my trailer when opened.
Why didn't they ask me to move the trailer first before installing a gate?

I moved the chock from one of my wheels and found thissssssss
A SHNNNNAKE!  A red tipped baby garter.  Quite cold in 57 degrees.

Then Never and I spent some time in the arena and visiting with S & M....ok that doesn't sound nice
but they are wonderful ladies!  : )
Then I walked Nevel to the stumps that he thought would eat him last week.
They were worth his SHNUFFLE this week.

It was a pleasant morning...
Finished off with the sweet aroma of FRESH Strawberries being sold just off of Horseshoe Bar Road!

No comments: