Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2018

Glacier National Park-pictures

 My big sister trekking back towards Logan Pass


















Ripples
 Crown of the Continent















Glacier Lillies
 YOU OLD GOAT!!!















Babe of the Mountain Tops
 Grizzly Bear Wayyyy down there on the snow (glad he was lumbering far away!)
 Marty the Marmot














Got any food for me?
 BEAR GRASS






















McDonald Lake Reflections
 Cliff Dwellers






















GEORGE the Bighorn Sheep King
Hidden Lake.  We braved a precipice and rock clambered to get this view.
My sister kept saying....nooo, I'm not going ANY further...
Here she climbs up the glacier with her daughter Shana, granddaughter Ellie & grandson Levi
 Sister said again....NOOOO, I'm not doing it...and I said again...YES YOU ARE!
She didn't know why she had chest pain/trouble breathing.  I said...its ALTITUDE!
STOP, REST, CATCH YOUR BREATH...cuz we are DOING IT!
 So they trudged onward

 IT IWAS WORTH IT!
 I thing she was GLAD she did it-even if she did have my air in her eyes!  LOL

1 comment:

irish horse said...

Love the baby goats! Glacier is just awesome, looks like you had a great time exploring!