Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2020

...where was I?

 Oh yeah...

No riding...AGAIN!!!










Well ya know-then there was Covid-I’m in the medical Management field-means long hours at work!

Ugha! One day a week with the horses, one day hiking.  The rest working, working, working in chaos!

And oh....did I mention Covid....Covid...Covid, depression and hot/scorching temps in the Valley?

Soooo I had some great 6-10 mile  hikes to Pallisades Creek Trail, Loch Leven Lakes,Twin Lakes, Showers lake & Winnemucca lake @ Carson Pass X 2-awesome wild flowers! Awesome scenery.  The summer zipped by and included a visit to see my ailing dad in N.C.  That trip also included being on the Outer Banks on Duck for 2.5 days and had the hurricane just miss us by about 5 miles...it just hooked around, headed north an hit my brother and son instead! 

My sister and I were lucky enough to catch a glimpse of the wild horses in the dunes on Duck.






























1 comment:

irish horse said...

You've been on some gorgeous hikes/adventures, hope you can ride again soon!