Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Setback

Oh shoot.......I just found out that my son is graduating from highschool on the same day as the Old Dominion 25! Ohhhh well. Really, Falcon and I need more conditioning anyway and the latest setback has been RAIN

5 inches of rain over the weekend....when I SHOULD HAVE, COULD HAVE been riding.

BUT the sun is out today....now I have to motivate myself to get back on the trickster horse.

He has been quite happy being a pasture potato again. I have been working on suppling and stretching his neck for treats. He is getting very good at reaching wayyyyyyyy back on the left for a treat and pretty good on the right.

Last night I had him stretch out low and long to the front. At some point maybe he would be good to teach to kneel down, so that I can board him with out ME stretching!

I think that he would be a GOOD candidate to be an official TRICK horse!

No comments: