Pages

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Cooked

1. Crazy Work
2. Volcanoes, Vanilla, & Kayaking/Snorkeling in Hawaii (lotta fun and relaxing)
3. Crazy work (Boss informs me in a text message on my work phone-that I didn't Take to Hawaii-"You're back on pms!" So...no more getting off at 2 pm to go ride my ponies :(
4. 1 ride in the arena on Nevel & 1 on bad Persee (had to lunge him for 20 min before he would quit bucking at the canter)
5. Go home feeling nauseated and chilled in 97 degree heat...sick for 2 days. :(
6. WEATHER REPORT...TRIPLE DIGITS for next 10 days :(
7. Crazy people at work!
8. I'm depressed
9. 1 more day of Crazy Work
10. Headed to Tahoe tomorrow....Wonder if I can talk my husband into getting up at 3:30 a.m. To watch the Tevis start....naahhhh...probably not! He.s only seen Nevel once in the 4 years I've known him- and that view was from the car. Can't get him near a horse.

Ok....maybe NEXT weekend I can Re-start riding AGAIN! :(

Sent from my iPad

No comments: