Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

THE BOOTS and the BUCK-A-ROO

Ok, I have a ton of photos and some videos-but since I just updated my apple, I seem to have lost my "slideshow" capabilities with Aperture...so in the meantime-here are some stills of the rodeo.
(mind you, Nevel did "hi-step" in the round pen with the boots on, then Mike rode him there and he did fine...when he got to the arena, he decided to try and buck them off...but in the end he did have rubs on both bulbs in the front...time for pastern wraps I guess?   What NEXT???  enjoy the Rodeo:
Nevel tries to Buck
Then Leaps
Mike is pulling hard to the inside as Nevel continues to bolt at full speed
Oops...there goes Mikes hat -going...
going...
gone!
 Nevel is charging towards me and 4 other people along with Cisco (another horse in the arena)
 He looks straight at me...."Did I do good mom?"
 Behaving now....I rode after this-I wanted Mike to video...but his hands were still shaking.
I love my golden child!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL. They do keep it exciting, don't they? What sort of boots did you use?

falconfeathers said...

Cavallo

Dom said...

Those are some pretty acrobatic moves!