Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

saddles! grrrrrrr

Falcon was laying flat out in the field this a.m. and Dakota was curled up beside him. I thought Falcon was dead, but as I drove down the driveway, he lifted his head and then got up....shoooo wheee.
Tonight, I just brushed the boys and picked out their feets, combed manes and tails and got them respectable looking so that they could go out in the mud and git dirty again! hee haw.

I figured out that the Tucker Endurance saddle that I bought off of EBAY is just too big for me.So I bought a Tucker Plantation Saddle off of ebay for $650. I was excited to get it for that price. It looks like it is in very good condition.Now I am trying to decide whether or not to sell the Endurance saddle, or save it in case I ever can coax Ed to hop aboard a horse.

Yup, I have ridden Falcon about 18 hours now. and he STILL acts like he wants to dump me off when I first git on. Don't know what to do about it. I am going to email Judie I guess. But first I need to try my western saddle on him and see if he balks at that. If he doesnt, mebbe I will just chalk it up to a saddle that doesnt fit neither me nor him.

Blaahhhh....send me back Sinwaan. I will trade horses with ya. yeee ha! NOT< I LOVE MY FALCON!!!!

No comments: