Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday...Sunday...

...What a BEEEE-U-TEE-FUL SUNDAY!!!!

Dry and dusty was it's name
But I played with Nevel, just the same!
I found Nevel in a new paddock
With his new friend PISTOL
WHAT?  NO SNACKS?
So he gave me the cold shoulder for not having snacks in my hand!
 If he gets any cuter...it is going to HURT me!  LOL
Here he has chosen to muss up my hair with a good nuzzle
 "Are you sure you don't have a snack?"
"NEVELLLLL...I already gave you a TON of SNACKS
An APPLE
AND a bowl of feed...
...not to mention you nibbling on my HAIR
AND 
The saddle pad
AND
My water bottle!!!!! "   : )
Here his cuteness gets a saddle pack on for the first time!
Now he can run away with my camera 
and other important items when he dumps me off!
By the way, we had a good short ride in the arena
He broke into a great canter
We decided to try it again and it was...
BUCK BUCK BUCK X 6
Thankfully small enough 
That I managed to stay on...
RASCAL!
More trotting until he was behaving with his ears UP!
 Fun Horsey Wine Bottle Stopper at home
 And
Two more...how cute are they?  LOL
 And this below is a friends horse in Virginia
Braving the cold and snow!
Dear Sweet Pea

No comments: