Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bling-a-ling

Wow, too much time to relax! The kids are at work or at their papa's house and I am enjoying a wonderful peace and quiet.

Feeling a little creative, I decided to add some BLING to the bridles. I hope that I don't regret it.

I also put my blue helmet cover on the helmet, but you will have to wait for ride photos to see that I suppose, since I am too lazy to tromp out to my horse trailer with the camera!



The picture is not really accurate. I am concerned that all of the beads will start unraveling off of their little string. Any ideas?

1 comment:

Lara said...

Shanas friend Lara here....
I love the "bling". Also I saw your ride photo in an email from Shana and just had to tell you that it is AWESOME! Congrats on your completion at your first ride :)