Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Spring Break

 Not really,

But it felt like Spring!  60 degrees.

2020 sure was a bust and the worst part was my daddy passing away  in NC on Christmas Day!  😕

This past Saturday I made several attempts to fly to Seattle To see family but was thwarted by a massive winter storm and repeated flight Cancelations.

So instead, on Sunday I took myself to Fallen Leaf Lake and did 5 miles of snowshoeing.  It was a most gloomy day to match my continued depressed mood.

This guy cleared his picnic table and was quite happy about it.

West Shore@ Lake Tahoe

Picnic Table at Fallen Leaf Lake

 I decided to play hooky from work today to catch some Vit. D.
Maybe like spring break!
Besides I was supposed to be in WA anyway.

Horseplay today  the trails mostly dry but very slippery 
In a few downhill spots

Dennis the Menace 😆


No comments: