Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

SADDLE UPDATE

I spoke with Staci from Allegheny Mountain Trail Saddles today about Falcon's returned saddle.
She said that she was embarrassed and appalled that I had gotten a crooked saddle and they did indeed find that it was 1/8th of an inch off...which caused it to be an 1/8th of an inch off elsewhere-or something. She did explain some of the making of the saddle, which I wasn't exactly clear on.
Some of which gave the appearance that the saddle was crooked.

Regardless:
1.  They are correcting the problem (promptly)

2.  She offered me my choice of something else for free (like a breast collar or bridle) since I received a defective saddle.

3. The saddle looked like it had good workmanship otherwise when it originally arrived.  I am looking forward to receiving my corrected saddle and trying it out for the long haul.

4.  AMTS has had excellent communication and good service..at this point in time, I would recommend them and would use them again.

No comments: